Interested in a career that’s engaging and challenging, and where you play a role in shaping your own job and career path? ITD offers that and more. We are an industry leader because we provide our team members with the support, training and resources they need to succeed.
ITD provides industry leading specialty custom trailers and transportation solutions designed and built from the ground up for some of the world’s most recognized brands. We’re looking for results-driven and team-oriented individuals to join our innovative team. ITD offers a diverse range of career opportunities. Browse our current postings to see what we have to offer.
ITD has been instrumental in my career as a sales leader. Hands-on training combined with guidance from ITD’s leadership gave me an exceptional opportunity to build my customer relationship and business development skills.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly blueprints, specifications, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials
- Assembles sections of trailer bodies, following blueprints, using jigs, fixtures, hand tools and power tools.
- Marks and cuts opening in sheeting, installs preassembled doors, windows, hinges and other accessories.
- Positions and aligns metal rails, frames and sheeting using measuring tape to ensure alignment of parts.
- Fits, drills and rivets trailer sections to frame ensuring conformance to blueprint tolerances using the appropriate measuring equipment.
- Installs insulating material and applies sealant to assembled sections as required.
- May work on their own or as part of a team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Sheet metal assembly training or certificate, or similar experience, would be a definite asset.
- Ability to assemble prefabricated parts to trailer body in accordance with blueprints.
- Sound mechanical aptitude.
- Proficient in the use of typical hand tools such as wrenches, hand grinders, impact guns etc.
- Team player with problem solving skills.
- Must possess own tools such as, Pneumatic impact driver, Drill, wrenches, screwdrivers, sockets, measuring tape, Allen keys, measuring tape, hand grinder etc.
- Competitive hourly wage and full benefits upon completion of probationary period.
Hours of Work
Monday – Thursday: 7am – 4:30pm
Friday: 7am – 3:30pm
How to Apply
If you possess the above skills and experience and would like to be part of a growing organization, send your resume by email, to Howard.email@example.com